The Institute of Trading and Investments "Tradematica" is engaged in the study and modeling of situations in the financial markets and the training of specialists in the field of foreign exchange trading instruments. You can learn more about the activities of the Institute in the corresponding section.
Training Courses at the Financial Literacy Center
The training courses are taught by recognized experts in the field of finance, who began their journey from 0 and became successful traders. Thanks to our own experience in trading in the currency, stock and commodity markets, our teachers will help you learn how to easily make independent decisions and open only profitable transactions.
Our teaching methods — are not just a comprehensive view of the trader's work and advanced data analysis methods. This is an analysis of each chart, indicator and figure in practice in the current market situation!
What are the programs for trading on the exchange?
Currently, the most popular programs are MetaTrader terminals version 4 and 5. The lion's share of traders around the world use these terminals as the main technical tool for trading on the exchange. In addition, most trading strategies, advisors, indicators and signals are created by the authors specifically for MT4 and MT5.
We present to your attention several trading strategies that will provide you with stable profit in case of any market volatility. The matter remains small - this is risk control. Contact your Financial Asset Manager for detailed advice.
1) Dividend Cutoff Strategy:
This strategy is one of the most reliable and profitable strategies in the financial markets, with which we add to the deposit up to 15% per transaction for a period of holding the position no more than one day. The functions of this strategy are very simple, it is based on the payment of dividends. The issuer company issues part of its shares into circulation. Shareholders purchase shares in order to earn on the growth of the value of the company, and as a result, the exchange value of the securities themselves, as well as to receive a certain payment on them for holding the securities by the shareholders, thereby investing money to the company. The day before the dividends are paid, we open the Short position and earn on the fall of stocks, namely, we add to our deposit the difference in the price of the quote (from opening a transaction to taking profit). When an issuing company pays dividends to its shareholders, it becomes cheaper, usually by the percentage that the company pays the holders of its shares. In other words, we open a deal at the end of one trading session (Moscow Exchange and another), and take profits with the opening of the next trading session.
2) Company Reporting Strategy:
Every 3 months, joint-stock companies publish their income statements in accordance with IFRS. This is a gigantic stream of information. Investors, stock market analytics and traders all over the world regularly check the calendar of reports output in search of successfully or unsuccessfully reporting companies.
Traders are trying to find information that will allow them to increase the size of their trading account..
1. We find a company that has a good history of “positive surprises”, i.e. reports are better than expected. We are convinced that there are expectations that the next quarterly report will be better than analysts' estimates. This kind of information can be found on the Internet. (Ask your manager for sources).
2. We look in the calendar to which date the report is scheduled to be released.
3. 2-3 weeks before this date, we look for a rising trend or a rebound after a recent pullback on the price chart of this stock. If this occurs, determine the optimal number of shares to buy.
4. We buy the intended number of shares, then wait until the price rises on the expectations of a positive report. Daily check the price movement. We take profit by selling the position in full or in part to new buyers immediately before the release of the report.
5. If we closed only part of the position, we are waiting for the release of "good" news on the appointed day. After that, we sell the remainder of the shares at the final surge in prices caused by the purchase by the market players on the "good" news. Such a surge usually occurs immediately after the release of the report.
3) Strategy "The 7":
Set ema 5 to High and ema 5 to Low on the chart. We enter sales when the bear candle closes inside the channel. It should open at the top, outside the channel.
Similarly, we arrive at the entrance to the purchase, changing the conditions for the bullish candle. We enter the market after the close of the bullish candle, while its opening should be below the lower border of the channel from moving averages.
"The 7" trading system is based on the classic trend following model. It will never become obsolete, can be used on any tools, and the logic underlying it is understandable even to a child. Therefore, you have every reason to be sure of long-term success with this trading strategy. All that is required of you is competent risk management.
4) The "Wolfe Wave" profitable trading strategy is a unique and extremely effective trading system, because:
1. Although it takes its roots from the Elliot Wave Theory, trading with it much easier.
2. Since the "Wolfe Wave" pattern obeys the most stringent rules, its signals are the most accurate and profitable compared to other reversal patterns.
"Wolfe Waves" was developed and proposed by Bill Wulf, who has been making a living trading S&P for over 10 years. Thanks to his son Brian, this system has spread to other markets.
It is based on Newton’s 3rd law: “Each action has an equivalent and opposite reaction”.
Wolfe Wave can be:
They are absolutely identical except for the direction of movement. The “Wolfe Bullish Pattern” is the formation of an upward trend, and the “Wolfe Bearish Pattern” is a downward trend.
“Wolfe Wave” especially in the foreign exchange market works well and at any time intervals.
Also, it is quite easy to find and implement for those traders who have encountered graphical analysis.
"Wolfe Waves" constantly appear on all instruments, including the foreign exchange market and all its currency pairs.
The following indicators should be installed on the chart of the selected currency pair:
Complex True Trend indicator with Trend CCI parameters - 20; ENTRY CCI - 3. Also, two additional levels should be added to this indicator: 40 and - 40.
Further on in the text we will call the chart - Trend CCI, and the blue curved line - ENTRY CCI.
This strategy, using Trend CCI, indicates the main trend, and using ENTRY CCI we will determine the correction periods in relation to the main trend, and enter the trend side at their (correction) end.
We also set a simple moving average with a period of 160 - SMA (160).
For trading, we use the 4H time interval (higher intervals can be used, but remember that there will be much fewer signals).
The price is above the moving average (this condition can be ignored, but the accuracy of transactions will already be less).
Trend CCI chart turns green. The blue line ENTRY CCI has entered the positive zone (above the zero mark) from bottom to top. At the opening of the next candle, you should open a deal to buy.
Stop loss is constant and equal to 80 pips (points), if the broker is 4-digit.
The whole period while Trend CCI is green on every return of ENTRY CCI above zero, transactions are concluded, despite existing orders in the same direction.
After the price passes 60 points in the positive zone, stop-loss should be moved to the level of opening a transaction - breakeven. Moreover, stop orders of all previous transactions (if any) are also transferred to the level of the last open order. Thus, if the last order is closed by B / Y, then all previously opened orders will be closed in a positive stop.
Strategy «Kijun-Sen Bandit» includes 6 forex indicators and it is well suited for the main currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY and USDCHF, and, if desired, can be extended to other currency pairs. Trading is conducted on the interval H1
1) Forex indicator Kijun-Sen (26.9) - is the Main indicator in this strategy, as it provides an opportunity for an equilibrium point in the market. If it is broken by the price in one of the parties - this is a sign of a change in price in the market.
2) Exponential Moving Averages EMA (8) is red and EMA (24) is blue.
3) BBands_Stop_v1 indicator - based on Bollinger Bands. It allows you to determine the levels of stop loss and signals a trend change in the market.
4) ADX trend indicator (14) with levels 20, 30 and 40.
5) The indicator is MACD (12.26.9).
6) Oscillator - Stochastic (30,10,10), which must be placed on the forex MACD indicator. It is used to confirm trading signals - to determine the price exit from the overbought and oversold zones (intersection with levels: 20 and 80).
Conditions when opening a buy position:
1) The price closes above the Kijun-Sen indicator line (yellow line)
2) the red EMA (8) crosses the blue EMA (24) from the bottom up.
3) The BBands_Stop_v1 indicator draws a Big red dot under the price (then it turns into a line with dots).
4) ADX line and + DI line should be located above its level 20 and increases.
6) The MACD indicator histogram is located on the positive side (above its zero line).
The 1st safety stop loss should be set 1-2 ticks above the level of the BBands_Stop_v1 indicator. And then it should be moved in the direction of the price movement above the following traced points of the same indicator (BBands_Stop_v1).
A deal should be closed in any of 2 cases:
1) The candle closed on the opposite side of the Kijun Sen indicator.
2) Inverse intersection of 2 exponential moving averages.
Opposite rules apply for opening and closing deals for SALE.
Addition: after the price passes 20-30 points in the direction of the movement of the trading position - stop loss should be moved to breakeven. And also, if desired, you can close part of the position.
Tradematics offers its customers to take advantage of trading opportunities with the help of a trading robot.
TradeBot is a specialized software algorithm by which a trading terminal trades on a user's brokerage account, including the possibility of completely eliminating any actions by the user during trading.
A license is acquired for a period of one year. Profitability varies from 5 to 30% per month.